What is Vitamin D?
A fat-soluble micronutrient found in certain foods, this amazing vitamin is also made within the body when your skin is exposed to sunlight!
Are all Vitamin D created equal?
No, Vitamin D3 is often considered superior to Vitamin D2, as D3 is more effective at boosting your own vitamin D levels.
Benefits Of Taking Vitamin D
1. Vitamin D has been demonstraited to support both your nervous and Immune systems
2. Helps regulate bone growth
3. Assists in the absorption of calcium
4. Regulates insulin levels
5. Plays a vital role in avoiding Seasonal Depression/Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
Should You Consider Taking Vitamin D, If Your Body Makes It Anyway?
As Harrogate is based in the Northern hemisphere, it is possible that you are not producing enough throughout the colder months of the year. Therefore it may be worth considering ways to naturally boost this micronutrient during those months.
How Can You Get The Most Out Of Your Vitamin D Intake?
- Spend more time in direct sunlight during warmer months
- Consider supplementing with a sublingual Vitamin D3 spray throughout the year
***Pro-tip: Ensure your Vitamin D3 supplement also contains Vitamin K2 for greater efficiency***