Want to find out what's causing your pain and get treated sooner while saving up to 70%?
When you book, we're going to give you your initial assessment and report of findings including x-rays (if clinically indicated) all for just £48...
What's included within your initial assessment...
1. We take you through a complete case history, to find out what may be causing your pain and discover how we can best help you.
2. We will carry out a detailed physical examination assessing your nerves, joints and muscles (through neurological, orthopaedic and functional tests).
3. We may take a Computer Analysed Postural Assessment, which allows us to quantify how much stress your spine is enduring.
4. We may also take digital x-rays (if clinically indicated). As this can help us to see exactly what's going on. Revealing any hidden internal causes of your pain, providing you with the highest level of safety.
5. You will be invited back for a second appointment (your report of findings), in which your Chiropractor will review your case step by step, in order to explain exactly what's going on and give you a greater understanding of any potential underlying issues.
"Fantastic team! Who pay attention to details + gives great care!"
"Best decision ever!! Feel very good and energised!"
"Knowledgeable and effective! Excellent results, friendly atmosphere"
"I cant recommend Falcon Chiropractic (Tom and Jess) enough , They have collectively helped me recover from a knee injury and corrected my bad posture . Both Tom and Jess are very knowledgeable , approachable and explain very easily the treatment they recommend and perform.
Great to be able to get back to running without the worry of ongoing pain."
We aim to get to the root cause of the issue...
During your first session we will aim to get to the root of the problem, working out where inflammation and muscle tension may be occurring and building an effective plan of management.
A recent study compared Chiropractic care to prescription medication, during which 94% of patients undergoing Chiropractic care noted a 30% improvement in low back pain at 4 weeks. Compared to this only 56% of patients visiting a GP noted a 30% improvement in low back pain at 4 weeks.
You prefer to avoid pain medication...
Many suffering from neuromusculoskeletal issues choose to see a chiropractor as an alternative to taking pain relief medication, and the side effects that may occur.
Instead of attempting to address the symptoms, unlike medication Chiropractic care aims to get to the root cause of the issue, so you can better manage your condition, Chiropractors achieve this by putting together a treatment plan to help you get back on track.
Chiropractic has been demonstrated to be significantly better than both Diclofenac (NSAID) and clinical placebo in acute low back pain cases.
Suffering from neck issues, Migraines or Headaches...
It has been observed that 9/10 individuals suffer from headaches of varying degrees, https://www.acatoday.org/Patients/Health-Wellness-Information/Headaches-and-Chiropractic
A 2012 study reviewed the best options for treating neck pain, in which they recognised that those who underwent chiropractic care and exercise were more than 200% likely to be pain free compared to those who opted to take medication to address their symptoms. https://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/1033256/spinal-manipulation-medication-home-exercise-advice-acute-subacute-neck-pain
A 2011 study revealed that those under chiropractic care, suffering from either headaches or migraines noted an improvement under chiropractic care. https://www.acatoday.org/Patients/Health-Wellness-Information/Headaches-and-Chiropractic
Looking to get a better nights sleep...
A National Sleep Foundation poll discovered that 60% of adults experience sleep problems at some point throughout their life. The APTA Move Forward survey, unveiled that 37% of adults claim that low back pain affects their sleep, for which Chiropractic care alone has been demonstrated to be effective in 54% of those suffering from a poor quality of sleep. https://www.thegoodbody.com/back-pain-statistics/#numbers
Chiropractic care has recently been linked to an improvement in blood flow to the brain, which is essential for great sleep. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6458772/